Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Foreign Policy Top 100 Global Thinkers

The Idiots in Foreign Policy didn't choose me as one of the globe 100 thinkers, AGAIN!.
Come on people what should I do?, Starting a revolution? But did we ever finished any, to start another one
"The Palestinian have a long list of unfinished revolutions!", plus it's so old school.
Standing up against a regime? No, I am such a cowered when it come to this.
Starting a social media site? Mehh, NERDS are not cool!!
So, out of desperation and laziness, I decided to declare myself the world best thinker, and those are my answers to Foreign Policy weird Questions!

MusePatrice Émery Lumumba Stimulus or austerity?Stimulus.America or China?I want a true freedom and a true democracy so Neither Arab Spring or Arab Winter?A long winters, before an even longer spring! Reading listWretched of the Earth by Frantz Fannon, We want freedom by Mumia Abu Jamal, and I write what I want by Steve Biko Best ideaThe people taking their faith into their handsWorst ideaThe PA going to the UN for a Palestinian state! 

No comments:

Post a Comment