Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Life log 03

A friend of mine, blogged this and tagged me into it,(click here) I found it a good chance to post another episodes of my life log, I know it's just some basic Information, but hope this will help serving the purpose of my life log posts. 

My name is Ahmad
But people call me Nimer, Tiger
I am 25  years old
If I was the king everybody should do the job he like, because they like it, as no one will get paid for what he do
My favorite subject in school: History, and biology
My least favorite subject in school: Math and Physics
In my free time I like to read, watch movies, and very long walks
My favorite color: Black
My favorite animal: Cats and dogs
My favorite sport: Swimming
My favorite actor/actress: Al pacino, Robert Di Nero, Morgan freeman  
My favorite singer/band: Sameeh Shoqair, wast al balad, alshare3, mashro’o laila
The best book I have read: Whretched of the Earth.  Black skin white masks, and dying colonisem, also Palestinian without identity, men under the sun…..etc etc “and many USSR communist literature”
The best movie I have seen: Shawshank Redemption, American History X, 1984, I would need a whole post to name all of my best movies
I really don’t like moderates, you make no difference when you are not taking side as a start
I really like love, peace and understanding…….”I really like those jokes”
I would like to travel to Africa and india..
I dream about beats me, I never remembered any of my dreams.. and if I did it usually look and sound like a very bad sci-fi movie
When I grow up I would like to be a full time photojournalist 

No comments:

Post a Comment